Friday, January 14, 2011

A bit on PLE

As I was skimming through the blog suggested for reading, for the course of LAK11, I bumped into this:


This from Scott Leslie. This is clearly not ONE technology that allows you to work with others… the middle section of the diagram are about the physical location of the learner (say desktop), and then they extend from there. They include technologies, people, relationships, events, from a ‘personal’ perspective.

Definition – This is a Personal (as in, me the person) learning environment
(as in, the ecology in which I learn)

More details are available at: http://davecormier.com/edblog/2010/10/10/disaggregate-people-not-power-part-two-now-with-more-manifesto/

Hoping my students can take up and learn from here too,
- Shazz @ LAK
14 Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment