Friday, January 21, 2011

Another comment posted on somebody's blog

Among the recommended reviews is this one by Wolfgang Greller, at http://145.20.173.188/~wgr/wordpress/?p=799&cpage=1#comment-2085

Basically, he reviewed on the aspect of experiencing MOOC. Again, I feel that I'm in the same boat. So here's my comment:

Shazz Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I totally agree with you, especially the last part. I myself thought that I can use my old method of strategising my way in accessing the information from the MOOC, so I (by habit) created a blog for this, even followed George in creating the NetVibes, and etc.

But I still find that it’s too wide and diverse, that I still have to depend on my skimming skill (if I have the time), my time (to go through the email notifications) and the facilitator’s review (and from there I would rather read the reviews posted by other learners instead of recommended readings by the facilitator!).

As you said, I least worry about all these, because as long as we know where they are and how to ‘search’ for it later on after the course, I think we’re quite save to catch up at later stage. The important thing is to contribute via reviews, because that would ensure our understanding, at least for our own relief.

- Shazz, Kuala Lumpur


Finding own paths in MOOC,
- Shazz @ LAK
21 Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment